Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Endo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by Endo »

Hello,

I was updating my inTune today and something must have gone wrong because the GM tune database is missing. I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. The inTune reboots after I move the file, but it still isn't registered. Any ideas? Attached is my info.xml.
Attachments
info.xml
(2.08 KiB) Downloaded 593 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by mikel »

save this to the intune drive.
Attachments
registration.itf
(377 Bytes) Downloaded 578 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Endo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by Endo »

mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by mikel »

Endo wrote:
mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.
I emailed you a file to use.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Endo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:22 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by Endo »

mikel wrote:
Endo wrote:
mikel wrote:save this to the intune drive.
Same problem with that file. I move it to the inTune drive and the inTune reboots, but it still says it's not registered.
I emailed you a file to use.
Thanks, Mike. It's working now.
rm1515
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:06 am

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by rm1515 »

I am having this same issue.
chrisfischer7918
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 am

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by chrisfischer7918 »

I'm having the same issue my email is [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
(1.68 KiB) Downloaded 554 times
panther20
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by panther20 »

My intune will not let me register either. I've tried many times, here is my info
Attachments
info.xml
(2.35 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by mikel »

I emailed both of you a registration file.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Gardnen3
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by Gardnen3 »

I have the same problem. Once it reboots it says it can't update until its registered.
custommasters
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by custommasters »

Hi . I have the same problem . I tried to update manually, but it says "This intune cannot be updated until it is registered". I then tried installing the registration.itf file I found on the forums. Now i have a new message "A calibration update has been detected for an unknown vehicle.Please contact Diablosport for further information" And i have enouther error "Tool oem is missing" Please help me.I don't know what to do.
Attachments
IMG_1700 (1).JPG
IMG_1700 (1).JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 11198 times
info.xml
(557 Bytes) Downloaded 434 times
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by 06MonteSS »

yeah you can't use someone elses registration file man.. have to wait for one to be created for yours..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by mikel »

this one will work for anyone.
Attachments
_registration.itf
(387 Bytes) Downloaded 507 times
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
custommasters
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by custommasters »

tool oem is missing. nothing is changed...... Last month i changed my PCM in jeep .Unplugged my diablo sport from my old pcm . And now i can not tune my new PCM in my car . But scan tool is aviable . Diablo writes my that my vin number needs a calibration and not supported. My car is jeep grand cherokee str8 2006 year 6.1 hemi
gsamford4818
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Re: Cannot update until registered, but can't register

Post by gsamford4818 »

I'm having the same issue as most people here. I can't get my I-1000 to update and I have tried using the registration file that has been used here many times. Every time it reboots it says it can't be updated until it is registered.

My email is [email protected]
Attachments
info.xml
Here is my xml file
(640 Bytes) Downloaded 459 times
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”