Custom tune software

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

Sweber3007

Custom tune software

Post by Sweber3007 »

Is there a way to get the cmr software without being a big shop or dyno? I've done all my custom tuning in past from n/a to modified turbo vehicles. I don't want to have to pay someone to tune for me.
mikel

Re: Custom tune software

Post by mikel »

Yes, but it is designed for professionals and is rather costly, looking at $2000 for the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep stuff.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mbtech544

Post by mbtech544 »

I contacted all the Diablosport dealers in my area and none of them use the CMR software...so I am selling my Trinity and going a different route..hp tuner or sct are better options...Diablo needs to step up and make the tuning software available..
mikel

Post by mikel »

mbtech544 wrote:I contacted all the Diablosport dealers in my area and none of them use the CMR software...so I am selling my Trinity and going a different route..hp tuner or sct are better options...Diablo needs to step up and make the tuning software available..
sorry to hear that.
I can assure you SCT is not even a viable option as compared to what we have, most people tuning dodge with SCT are ford guys who just want to use the same software. You'll find that most of the shops that really know their stuff with Chrysler/Dodge tuning are using CMR for sure ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
AllUSA

Post by AllUSA »

Diablosport game is good. Tell your local shop to step up their game and purchase CMR. I use Hptuners, Efilive, sct, cmr, binary editor, delta force, cats, tunerpro, HS, and many others.
Diablosport can't make someone in your area buy the software. I have gm, ford, and dodge cmr. I'm able to offer my customers what they need.
http://www.doctortuned.com
DYNO TUNING.
Custom Tuning GM, Dodge, Fords
843-246-5832