I have a few problems that I need a tune to solve with my auto z28
1. My speed O needs to be adjusted due to the 4.10 gears installed.
2. MY shift points are two low like 1500 RPM's out of first
How do I program 93 octane
all on my i-1000.
Please help
4.10 grear programming on 2000 z28
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 4.10 grear programming on 2000 z28
93 tune is the diablo tune.
if you dont have the gear adjustments, load the tune then post the backup and last tune written files from the i2 drive/tunes folder.
if you dont have the gear adjustments, load the tune then post the backup and last tune written files from the i2 drive/tunes folder.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]