I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
bearjew93
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:27 pm

I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

Post by bearjew93 »

after updating and installing the 91 tune on my truck everything went smoothly. I did some parameter adjustments such as throttle response, tire size and top speed but I went to try and turn off MDS and the screen queues me to select yes or no for turning MDS off and I hit yes. I apply the tune again and go back to see what setting the MDS is at and it still indicates ON so what exactly am I supposed to do here? its a brand new I3 with all the updates done through my windows computer. All the other Parameter adjustments were applied and saved after checking except MDS. Some one shed some light please!! :punisher:
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

Post by mikel »

when you set it off then load the tune, its off.
The tuner just defaults to on in the display.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
bearjew93
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

Post by bearjew93 »

So the other parameters stay on what I set them to, is it just a glitch in the software? Will this be fixed in future updates possibly? Thanks for a speedy response
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I3 2014 Dodge Ram 5.7 MDS issue

Post by mikel »

different parameters will be have differently, yes.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”