i2 updates

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
skeith223
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:35 pm

i2 updates

Post by skeith223 »

When the i2 updates is it installing updated tunes or is it just software for the device, I mean should I retune vehicle everytime the i2 has a update or is there no need?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i2 updates

Post by mikel »

Honestly, no need to keep updating the device :)

We'll make some noise if theres a great new feature to add, but if its working, its generally good to go.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
djalbin
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:47 am

Re: i2 updates

Post by djalbin »

I'm a little confused with the naming of the Ignition updates. For example the "Diablo i2 i3 (r7)" update has "i2" in the label. Shouldn't the update label just be "Diablo i3 (r7)" if there's no i2 content in the update? I'm inclined to update my i2 if the update label has "i2" in it. I would ignore the update if the label only has "i3" in it.
.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i2 updates

Post by mikel »

i2 and i3 share he same updates, if theres an update for i3, theres an update for i2 :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
jimr19777
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:35 am

Re: i2 updates

Post by jimr19777 »

Is there a transmission update for the i2? I saw where the i3 was used for the transmission. Yes the 8 speed. :D
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i2 updates

Post by mikel »

jimr19777 wrote:Is there a transmission update for the i2? I saw where the i3 was used for the transmission. Yes the 8 speed. :D
what vehicle are you asking about here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”