Last Writen Tune

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

trucky

Last Writen Tune

Post by trucky »

I'm trying to eliminate a problem. My previous tune was for a cam / ported heads / and 85 mm T body.
I now have added procharger with 2 bar map and 80 lb injectors and we are having a hard time tuning. Tunner thinks bad injectors, I think he is right. But to eliminate the possibility that I screwed it all up by not sending the last written tune from tool, I was at work and had what I thought was the one. I it was old like before the work I listed would that be totally screwed up ?

Thanks,
mikel

Re: Last Writen Tune

Post by mikel »

the ltw is always the last tune the tool wrote, so, it is what it is.....but I am not sure if I follow your question here?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
trucky

Post by trucky »

Okay I sent my last tune from tool to tuner that was cam ported heads and T body I'm adding a Procharger and supporting mods.
It was forgotten about and when I was asked to re send I sent it through my iPhone with the file from MS cloud account after I sent I noticed there was another and it made me think does that last tune the person that is looking at it now it is the right file in other words if his tune said cam and heads R1 would he recognize that all we see is last written tune same file name different file size
mikel

Post by mikel »

well, if you are unsure, you should reload the tune then export a fresh copy of the LTW and send that.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
trucky

Post by trucky »

That's what I did to be sure.
Thanks