I cannot find a definite answer if its possible to disable the MDS with the predator. I see that a lot of people can successfully disable the feature in Chargers, so I'm guessing since RAM has similar engine it would be no problem.
If its not possible to do it yet... if not, when will flush for 08 Ram be available? or is there any other way to disable this feature in the ram?
Thanks in a advance.
Is it possible to disable MDS on 2008 Dodge RAM w/ Predator?
Moderator: mikel
-
Black05Hemi
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm
RE: Is it possible to disable MDS on 2008 Dodge RAM w/ Preda
The truck tool is not done yet, there are many threads already about it on this forum...The search function is your friend
RE: Is it possible to disable MDS on 2008 Dodge RAM w/ Preda
Works on the 2008 Charger 5.7L.
2008 Dodge Daytona 93 Octane CMR Tune