Tuner doesn't work

Post questions/issues related to your inTune-DCX application here.
Ray139

Tuner doesn't work

Post by Ray139 »

I just purchased a brand new intune dcx. When I run the software it says it's up to date after giving me an error that says it can't find some cdrom file. When I try to use it in the car it says vehicle not supported. I have a 2012 Challenger rt so I'm not sure what's going on but it seems like I'm missing some programming. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get this cdrom file to work?
mikel

Re: Tuner doesn't work

Post by mikel »

Are you using the update agent software from our website to update the tool?
Please post the info.xml file from the intune drive so I can check it out.

You mention buying it brand new....we haven't sold this device in 5 or 6 years now...just to be clear.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

It was brand new still in the box. Just been sitting somewhere I guess. I tried using the software that came on the unit itself. Could you give me a link to exactly where the update program is on the site. I was looking around but couldn't find it last night.
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

heres what my info file says. now i did try using a file you sent someone else as an attachment that i found in the forum when i couldnt get anything to work on my end, but i think i reset it since then. i have also downloaded the update file from the website. does it automatically fix the original one or is it saved somewhere else that i would need to open?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

I've downloaded the update agent and installed it. Tried updating through the normal file and it does the same thing. It said the Holley driver was installed and ready to use. Still not able to use on my vehicle.
mikel

Post by mikel »

what actually happens when you run Update Agent?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

It says it cannot download cdrom 1r01.wti file or something like that. Then the update program runs for a few more seconds, it says the intune is up to date and then the update automatically closes and goes to the website for Registration. Which I did. Still does the same thing every time.
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

And by update agent you mean the download off the website that installs the driver? Because that's all the download I found does. It goes through a setup to download some Holley driver. There's never any program it installs that I could find other than the original stuff on the intune.
mikel

Post by mikel »

this is the software I am referring to:

http://fusionupdate.com/ignition/powert ... taller.exe
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

the update agent runs and says it updated the holley usbscan driver. i dont ever get any new program to run. it just says it updates and then goes away. theres a file repair that it does as well once its done it just goes away. does everything look correct in that info file i sent?
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

After this most recent attempt it actually created a new icon for a program. I'm trying that now and I'll let you know. Thanks
Ray139

Post by Ray139 »

Everything is working now and I got a tune loaded. Thanks!