2011 GMC Yukon Deanli 6.2 1-2 shift
Moderator: sohfast94
-
Jpeshelman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:12 pm
2011 GMC Yukon Deanli 6.2 1-2 shift
I have purchased a 7202, and was wondering if there is anyway of softening the 1-2 shift. I'm currently running the diablo tune, with DOD disabled and upshift torque managemnt on. Other than the slight idle raise all other setting are on the Diablo tune setting. Any input would be appreciated.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2011 GMC Yukon Deanli 6.2 1-2 shift
its not really adjustable on the device, is it just too firm?
At part throttle, wot, both?
At part throttle, wot, both?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
Jpeshelman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:12 pm
Re: 2011 GMC Yukon Deanli 6.2 1-2 shift
I went through the tune again and found of the correct tire height was not entered. So I changed that, could of that been the reason for the 1-2 shift to be weird under harder acceleration?
Also what does the shift torque settings control?
Also what does the shift torque settings control?
-
Jpeshelman
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:12 pm
Re: 2011 GMC Yukon Deanli 6.2 1-2 shift
where can I get more information on the shift torque settings control? Looking for a brief description on what it does.