Chrysler Intune2 Diablo sport custom tune

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
agriego89
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:12 am

Chrysler Intune2 Diablo sport custom tune

Post by agriego89 »

I have a 2007 300c SRT design RWD- 5.7 Hemi
Current Mods :
CAI k&N
Suitcase- delete + thrush dual exhaust
BBK- Throttle body 85mm
180 -T-stat
Back tires - 275/40/R20
Front - 245/45/r20

I just purchased the Diable sport i2.
Would it be beneficial to take my car to the dyno before I tune it ? Or should I just do it my self .
I’m not taking it to the track or racing it everyday I just want to get the most out of the tuner with the current modifications . Is there a thread that walks you through how to tune your vehicle with the current mods I have ...
Any help would be greatly appreated it.
djalbin
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:47 am

Re: Chrysler Intune2 Diablo sport custom tune

Post by djalbin »

I would not do it yourself. A custom tune requires the CMR software and experience. I would use the services of one of the email custom tuners. You use the i2 for data logging and email the log file to the tuner. The tuner creates a custom tune and emails the file to you. You download the file to the i2 and update the car's PCM.
I have a HemiFever custom tune installed in my car.

https://www.hemifevertuning.com/Default.asp
.
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”