Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
Srtnate
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 am

Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by Srtnate »

Having a issue with the T2 on my 05 neon 2.4

Yesterday I updated my tuner on ignite I keep getting this error and a endless start up loop. This did not happen before I updated the tuner only after.
I Have a new battery installed so I know it can’t be the battery and I’ve checked all wires.
Please help. I never get any response on this form

Sn 201191375
Srtnate
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 am

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by Srtnate »

Just a quick update my t1000 powers up fine on it but it’s married to another vehicle. My t2 is for this car
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by mikel »

Does it seemto boot up properly on USB or in another vehicle?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Srtnate
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 am

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by Srtnate »

It does boot up by the usb on the computer or a usb plug. I havnt tried it on another vehicle because the only other one I have that’s currently running was a ford and wasn’t sure if it would do anything.
But the t1000 powers up when it’s plugged into the srt4 neon but not my t2 it just constantly flashes the screen and doesn’t power up
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by mikel »

please power it up in the ford and see if it boots properly.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Srtnate
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 am

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by Srtnate »

Yes it does power up on the ford correctly.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by mikel »

well...this is pointing to an issue with the SRT4. Really odd though. Id check all the OBDII port wiring
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Srtnate
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:53 am

Re: Flashing screen or not enough voltage error

Post by Srtnate »

I checked the wiring and it looks exactly like the stock set up with the same pins in their location.
Also I checked the voltage and it’s at 12v in the obd2 port
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”