Trinity ---- RKL tune??

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

Trulywickedcustoms

Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by Trulywickedcustoms »

I was wondering if the rkl tune is avalible for the trinity? And if it is what are the recomendations to run this tune, iv heard some say need upgraded auto trans but some say you can run it with a stock?? Wanting some good advice on it...

And also where do you go on the site to find dwnloadable tunes etc.?

Thanks
Blake
04' dodge ram 3500 dually fully bagged on 22" semi wheels, and a set of Nathans K5 train horns
-diablosport- trinity (extreme)
-AFE blade runner intake manifold
-AFE stage 2 air intake
-full 4.75" exhaust (turbo back) with magnaflow muffler (soon to be straight)
mikel

RE: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by mikel »

any of the rkl tunes for 03-05 trucks can be loaded in to the Trinity.

I would not even run the standard extreme tune without a built tranny, no way Id run the rkls.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
CumminsDemon

Post by CumminsDemon »

I have a built race trans, what would be a good tune for my 05 CTD? want a lil more then what i got lol!
2005 CTD trinity, 7" Short stacks, AFE CAI,Bladerunner,quadboostfooler,6''lift with XD MONSTERS wrap with NITTO Trailgrappler M/Tz. BACKED by a NADP BRX 800 series full billit race trans.
CumminsDemon

Post by CumminsDemon »

???
2005 CTD trinity, 7" Short stacks, AFE CAI,Bladerunner,quadboostfooler,6''lift with XD MONSTERS wrap with NITTO Trailgrappler M/Tz. BACKED by a NADP BRX 800 series full billit race trans.
Mike_Levy

Post by Mike_Levy »

They don't work on the weekends.
mikel

Re: RE: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by mikel »

CumminsDemon wrote:I have a built race trans, what would be a good tune for my 05 CTD? want a lil more then what i got lol!
Any of the RKL tunes here on the forum would be great, they make some serious power.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

RE: Re: RE: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by 06MonteSS »

except when Mikey is playin' around with his new internet-enabled phone ^ ^ ^ ^

:lol: :lol:
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikel

Re: RE: Re: RE: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by mikel »

06MonteSS wrote:except when Mikey is playin' around with his new internet-enabled phone ^ ^ ^ ^

:lol: :lol:
LOL, no phones no fun....was on the laptop.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
CumminsDemon

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by CumminsDemon »

Ya I downloaded the rkl....programmed the first rkl on the list since I get 4 tunes. What is the smoker tune? Is this just for making smoke and having fun? Another question.....I did the proper steps, used canned tune(extreme) and saved the stock tune on my pc. Do I need to reload stock tune back to trinity after I erase custom tune off of the truck? Or if I just leave trinity installed and erase custom tune will stock still be in trinity? I only saved a copy of stock tune on pc since I wasent sure if trinity still kept a copy.....to new at this but slowly figureing it out.
Thanks for the input to, I believe diablo is one of the top, regardless of what ppl say, iv had issues in the past and have had great help solving issues.
Cheers
06MonteSS

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by 06MonteSS »

no... the original backup is still saved/stored in the trinity... it just makes a copy of it when you export it to your PC... it does not remove it from the Trinity...

so you're fine...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
SLDBubba

Re: Trinity ---- RKL tune??

Post by SLDBubba »

Does anyone still have these tunes? I cannot find them on the website and just bought a 2005 ram 3500 with the 5.9 CR cummins. I have Calid 25xxxAG any help would be greatly appreciated :crashing: :normal:
mikel

Post by mikel »

Unfortunately it doesnt seem we had these saved anywhere.
The tuner who created them is long gone and the files were stored on the forum here but they moved the forum years ago and the files did not move with it unfortunately.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
SLDBubba

Post by SLDBubba »

That seems to be my luck :punisher: if any members have these tunes please PM me! Thanks in advance