P2 platinum update error

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Pedljunki

P2 platinum update error

Post by Pedljunki »

Updating for a 2012 Ram 1500 that shows 5 updates when connected to update agent. As it finishes the 5th update, it throws an error message (access to path D:\Device info\checksums.json denied). This happened right after I hung up with tech support regarding the 1 update over the previous week that wouldn’t finish installing, resulting in a “vehicle not supported” error. I could tell from the enthusiasm in his voice that either it’s 4pm and he’s tired of guiding people through the same bullshit because of sensitive digital technology or I must have really sounded like a fucking idiot to him. Either way, I would really appreciate any help I can get with this issue.
Pedljunki

Re: P2 platinum update error

Post by Pedljunki »

Tech support had me delete the checksums file and let the device reload it to the PC. Then, they had to do a reset because the device would not recognize when the ignition was turned on in the truck. Now I’m stuck at error code when I try the standard tune option. “Can’t open the stock file”. Guess it’ll be another call to tech support.
mikel

Re: P2 platinum update error

Post by mikel »

Can you post the device serial number so we can look into this?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com