Tuner problems, AGAIN

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

K0uch

Tuner problems, AGAIN

Post by K0uch »

2013 f150, ecoboost 3.5 with a trinity T1000.

Third time this has happened- go to change tunes, tuner says it’s tuned to another vehicle. I can look st last tune, and VIN is blank. I can look at info, VIN is blank.

I can go to ge setting that just shows ViN, and it’s the ring one. T1000 says corrupted tune. Why is my $600 tuner doing this, over and over? I know I can cal and get it reset, but I’m usually on hold for an hour, and that’s an hour I don’t get paid for at work.

My last post wasn’t responded to, can ANYONE offer some help for this? I can’t leave the tuner plugged in, b cause it will kill the battery overnight. Doesn’t matter what the timer setting is, 5 seconds/30 seconds/1 minute/5 minutes, it drains the battery every time. Someone offer some advice, starting to regret getting this tuner. I love the power but I need to switch tunes to tow
mikel

Re: Tuner problems, AGAIN

Post by mikel »

Best setting for sleep timer should be 0.

Please give us a call and we can get it to restore the stock tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
chenko24

Post by chenko24 »

I had the same I called diablo problem solved.
chenko24

Post by chenko24 »

This happened to me today again. Changed tire size to my new 35s yesterday and went to load the 91 tune. Get the same error. 3rd or 4th time. Ofcourse on a Saturday when no one is around. And I'll have to sit on hold waiting to get it fix Monday. Very frustrating.
alicegriffin

Post by alicegriffin »

I also have the same problem, hope to get help