Oversize Wheels: 2006 Corvette 19" Front 20" Rear

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
ProATIC6
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:46 pm

Oversize Wheels: 2006 Corvette 19" Front 20" Rear

Post by ProATIC6 »

How do you use the U7194 Predator to modify or adjust for larger wheels on a 2006 Corvette:

Std is 18 x 8.5 Front and 19 x 10 rear

I have installed 19 x 9 on Front and 20 x 11 on rear

What are the adjustments ?? and How ??
User avatar
johan
Posts: 3943
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:07 am

RE: Oversize Wheels: 2006 Corvette 19" Front 20" R

Post by johan »

We have yet to implement tire size for the Corvettes on the U7194, no time from on when we will do at this point. If you wanted we could try to make you a custom tune for your tire size, I would contact our tech guys for info on how to do so.
Johan< @ >DiabloSport.com
Diablosport INC
Research & Development

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, I am not sure about the former.
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”