New T2 9345 install

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
2010RT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

New T2 9345 install

Post by 2010RT »

Hello;
I have just installed a new T2-9345 on my 2010 Challenger RT 5.7L.

I did the software update off my Mac and all went fine. After installing it in the car and navigating around the screens with no issues, allowed me to clear a fault I created when I started the car with the cold air sensor disconnected earlier this winter.

When I went to the tuning page I received a fault saying;

"There are control devices in this vehicle that are currently not supported. An update may be required. Connect your device to a PC and run the update agent client to download the update."

The first thing I suspected was the PO had installed a Sprint Booster3 on the gas peddle. I disconnected and tried again. No change, same fault.

So I have now plugged back into my Mac to check for an update where nothing seems to be happening.


Any idea on what could be causing this? I believe the PO had done a dyne tune a few years back. He had installed an Edelbrock intake with fuel rails, larger throttle body, headers, MDS packs, and I have recently deleted the resonators.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mark

Ontario Canada
2010RT
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Re: New T2 9345 install

Post by 2010RT »

ALL GOOD;
I had to log out of the update screen to get the T2 to restart the update software. Once that was done a quick update was applied, saw the car vin number come up quick as it finished. I was then able to get into the tonight software and load the Diablo Tune....just need spring to show up to go for a rip....
Mark

Ontario Canada
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New T2 9345 install

Post by mikel »

good deal.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Tatu21
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Re: New T2 9345 install

Post by Tatu21 »

I have the same issue but no matter how many times I update the tuner it always says the same thing when I plug it into the car. Is there any other way to fix this or am I doing it wrong ?
Post Reply

Return to “T2 for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram”