i3 freezing when modifying tcm

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

braaps

i3 freezing when modifying tcm

Post by braaps »

every time i try to modify my torque management and other things within my tcm, tuner freezes completely and i have to unplug it to reset. I have downloaded all the software to my pc and done my updates consistently. confused as to what keeps causing it to freeze..
mikel

Re: i3 freezing when modifying tcm

Post by mikel »

is it any parameter, or just the torque management?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
braaps

Post by braaps »

Freezes on all options
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

the first thing you will need to do is download and install the Update Agent (Ignition) program - this program is used to update your inTune to the latest updates/fixes - https://www.diablosport.com/downloads/

Once that is installed, then connect the inTune to your computer and let it start up and get to the main menu screen. 
Then launch/run the Ignition Updater program.  It will search for and find your inTune and will start downloading any new updates.  The inTune will install the updates on itself, you may need to reboot it so follow its on-screen instructions -- and when it's done and everything is up to date, the Ignition Updater program will show that your inTune is now up to date.

then try it again...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
braaps

Post by braaps »

That was the first thing I tried. Found that info through other posts on this forum. Unfortunately it didnt make a difference for me.
mikel

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file from the i3 drive and we'll sort this out.

PCM modifications are no problem?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

what is the year, model, engine, tranny of this vehicle?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
braaps

Post by braaps »

here is info file.

The truck is a 2014 GMC sierra 1500 with a 5.3l gen V l83 engine and the 6l80e tranny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
braaps

Post by braaps »

Any new info on what's going on?
natricjol

Post by natricjol »

Have you made any electrical changes to your truck at - stereo, led lights or anything like that? if you did, pull your light relays and both stereo fuses. see if that helps.