2014 Mustang GT PCM bricked (Intune i3000)

Post here with any questions you have regarding theuse of the i2 on supported Ford applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

GabeGarcia

2014 Mustang GT PCM bricked (Intune i3000)

Post by GabeGarcia »

So today I swapped from a steeda CAI to a AirRaid CAI. I swapped tunes and everything was fine took the car for a test drive and it seemed fine aswell. Got home and adjusted a few parameters to my liking, and upon re-tuning the car with the updated parameters. The PCM bricked itself. The Intune did not go into recovery mode, it finished as normal "tuning complete, press continue to reboot." When I turn on the car it states to service the advance track, fuel is low, as well as a few other things with all the warning lights on. And when I turn the key, Nothing! This is the 2nd time this has happened to me but the first time it happened the intune went to recovery mode and I was able to restore the backup. Currently when I plug in the I tune and tap on tune vehicle, it sits and loads for a while and then says that my vehicle is not supported and I may need an update. Plugged it into my computer and had a update available, and upon completing the update and going back to car. I had the same problem. So as of right now I'm stuck with a expensive paper weight. Car is a 2014 Mustang GT and I'm using a Intune I3000.

I look forward to getting a response, or giving a call on Monday to try and get this problem situated. Thanks in advance.
GabeGarcia

Re: 2014 Mustang GT PCM bricked (Intune i3000)

Post by GabeGarcia »

Got ahold of Tech Support. I apologize, I dont remember the name. But the issue is now fixed.
mikel

Re: 2014 Mustang GT PCM bricked (Intune i3000)

Post by mikel »

Glad to hear it.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com