7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please

Discuss Predator 2 for GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

bxrepoman

7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please

Post by bxrepoman »

I recently purchased new predator P2 7202 for my 2008 Chevy Tahoe. Really want to just deactivate AFM/DOD for now and tune as I upgrade later. But I installed upload ignition page to my PC and it says I’m up to date, but when I plug into my Tahoe it says Calibration file missing? I’m lost any help would be appreciated.
06MonteSS

Re: 7202 Predator P2 Need Help Please

Post by 06MonteSS »

If you plan to do upgrades like cai, headers, exhaust, etc.. then you'll want the inTune i3 8245 Platinum tool, so you can get custom tuning done, which you'll want/need for upgrades like that...

but if you just want to disable the afm/dod and stay with the predator and will not want to get any custom tuning done, then I would say disconnect it from your PC/laptop... wait a few seconds.. reconnect it and let it boot up to it's main screen/menu... then, run/launch the ignition updater program on your pc again.. it should find that predator and then download/install any available updates... and then you should be good to go with it..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
bxrepoman

Post by bxrepoman »

I’ve deleted ignition and reinstalled it a couple of times and I keep getting the same messages. Says my predator is up to date. And everytime I plug it into my truck it says Calibration file missing!? Instruction manual says I’ll be emailed when calibration file is found usually within 5 business days. But it’s been more than 2 weeks with this issue and I can’t even sell it to someone else cause it’s already married to my truck. So it’s basically a paperweight.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

it's not married to your truck, because it hasn't even saved a copy of your original backup stock tune or installed a tune to the vehicle yet.. so it is not married to your truck...

contact support@diablosport.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
bxrepoman

Post by bxrepoman »

When I plugged into my truck it must have linked to it cause when I have the P2 upstairs when it powers up just from USB it shows my vin. Are you familiar with this whole Calibration file missing status? Is it common? Thank for responding to my posts. I appreciate it.