Predator "Cannot Read PCM" Error

Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

SuperTrooper169

Predator "Cannot Read PCM" Error

Post by SuperTrooper169 »

I recently installed a 392 intake manifold on my 5.7 and ever since my Predator gives me an error screen saying "Cannot Read PCM". I have to try over and over and eventually I am able to get it to read it, but it's starting to get a little annoying to have to try 9 or 10 times to get it to work.

Does this have anything to do with the intake manifold or is my Predator just about to die? Thanks for any help!
2009 Dodge Charger R/T Road/Track | Deep Water Blue Pearl
DS Predator // Hemifever Tune // 392 IM // LMI CAI // JBA Shorty Headers // JBA High-flow Mids // Corsa Xtreme // JET 180° T-Stat // BT Oil Catch Can // TranZformer // 3.23 w/Wavetrac LSD
mikel

Re: Predator "Cannot Read PCM" Error

Post by mikel »

It does sound like an issue with the device, likely the cable...Id consider upgrading to a new device before that one has an issue while loading a tune ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
SuperTrooper169

Re: Predator "Cannot Read PCM" Error

Post by SuperTrooper169 »

Ok thanks for the advice. I've been happy with the old Predator. Do you recommend the new version? Or are there any benefits to other models I should consider?
2009 Dodge Charger R/T Road/Track | Deep Water Blue Pearl
DS Predator // Hemifever Tune // 392 IM // LMI CAI // JBA Shorty Headers // JBA High-flow Mids // Corsa Xtreme // JET 180° T-Stat // BT Oil Catch Can // TranZformer // 3.23 w/Wavetrac LSD