C7 corvette - Unknown PCM

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
UserNameNotFound

C7 corvette - Unknown PCM

Post by UserNameNotFound »

Hi!

I am wondering someone could help me out with this one. I have already sent the file to customer support, still waiting for a feedback.
Meanwhile, perhaps the community has had similar issues and can chime in with some tips.

I have this intune for a long time, I originally purchased it to tune a 2010 2SS Camaro, then I tuned a 2015 Stingray Corvette (C7).
Afterwards I had a 2017 Camaro ZL-1 which it was not compatible with, so it was stored.

I recently purchased a 2014 Stingray Covertte (C7) and after making sure it did not have any error codes or active issues I decided to tune it with my intune.

It looks like it is not being able to recognize the PCM as if it was not compatible with it.
It is giving me a unknown PCM backup and saying to contact customer support:
intune PCM unknown.PNG
intune PCM unknown.PNG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1881 times

Interesting to note that, as I said, I used this same tuner with a 2015 C7 corvette stingray before.
It is like some of the updates broke the intune compatibility.

I updated the intune to the latest config right before trying to tune the car:
intune update.PNG
intune update.PNG (130.3 KiB) Viewed 1881 times

Any info on this sort of issue? Anything I could try to do to fix it?

Thanks.
mikel

Re: C7 corvette - Unknown PCM

Post by mikel »

Unfortunately this is a rather old device that we no longer add support for, so if it is up to date and not working it will require something newer.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
UserNameNotFound

Post by UserNameNotFound »

mikel wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:07 am Unfortunately this is a rather old device that we no longer add support for, so if it is up to date and not working it will require something newer.

Thanks
Hi! Mike,

But, how I was able to tune a 2015 C7 Corvette and now I am not able to tune a 2014 C7 Corvette?

Would you be able to give me a procedure to roll back to a version it would work as it used to?

Thanks.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

They can't be rolled back... and that 2015 probably had an older GM calibration in it that was supported... but the 2014 probably has a newer calibration in it that is not supported...

You can trade in that old inTune and get a discount on buying the new inTune i3 8245 Platinum tool..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net