Can I create virtual gauges outside of car?

General Trinity Support

Moderator: mikel

bobfake

Can I create virtual gauges outside of car?

Post by bobfake »

Hi all,

I want to create a new virtual gauge page. Do I need the trinity plugged into the car to do this or can I plug it into my PC via USB and create the pages?

I assume it only needs power to do this?

Thanks!
Bob
2014 SRT Challenger, 392 Whipple Supercharged Hemi, 6-Speed Manual, Web Electric Sequential Taillights, MSD Coil Packs, Billet Bling, Hurst Line-Loc, Barton Shift Linkage and Barton Flat Stick With Hurst Pistol Grip and Momentary Switch
06MonteSS

Re: Can I create virtual gauges outside of car?

Post by 06MonteSS »

No you can't... you have to be connected to the car, so the trinity can scan the ECM so that it can read what parameters are available from the ECM to be able to add/log...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
bobfake

Re: Can I create virtual gauges outside of car?

Post by bobfake »

Thanks!!
2014 SRT Challenger, 392 Whipple Supercharged Hemi, 6-Speed Manual, Web Electric Sequential Taillights, MSD Coil Packs, Billet Bling, Hurst Line-Loc, Barton Shift Linkage and Barton Flat Stick With Hurst Pistol Grip and Momentary Switch