No Custom Tune Found

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Trader300Srt8

No Custom Tune Found

Post by Trader300Srt8 »

So I got ordered a custom tune from Johan @Diablotoona, got the file saved from my email to my desktop. I plugged my Predator P2 into my laptop and it opens a POWERTEQ drive, I drag my file to the drive and eject the tuner. I come to the car which is was returned back to stock, plug in tuner and go to the custom tune tab and it says there is no custom tune. Am I doing something wrong or is there something with the tuner I’m missing? Tuner was updated prior
mikel

Re: No Custom Tune Found

Post by mikel »

did you put the file in the custom tune folder?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Re: No Custom Tune Found

Post by 06MonteSS »

so you restored the original backup stock tune to the car first before you imported the custom tune into the tool??? you can't do that.. the tool won't know what vehicle the custom tune is for... you have to have the preset canned tune installed in the vehicle, so that the tool has a copy of the original backup stock tune saved in itself... THEN you can import the custom tune into the tool correctly... and it will show up when you connect to the vehicle..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net