I2 Update Failures - Tuners Locked

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

bandjone

I2 Update Failures - Tuners Locked

Post by bandjone »

Need some help - I have three (3) I2 InTune tuners that are now locked at the update screen with the devils head in the middle and the ":" character at the top. (See attached file) All tuners were operational before the attempted updates. Each tuner was attached to the computer and an update was attempted using the latest version of the "Update Agent" application. Repeated attempts to disconnect and reconnect the tuners have NOT resulted in any change in their status/functionality. Repeated attempts to again use the Update Agent application with the tuners have NOT resulted in any change in their status/functionality. I have tried all that I can think of to get these units operational again. Needless to say with three of these tuners I am somewhat invested and would welcome all thoughts on how to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrewCabGt

Re: I2 Update Failures - Tuners Locked

Post by CrewCabGt »

Hello,

Does windows recognize any of the devices?

Ill be reaching out to your registered email as well

Thanks
Stephen Richardson
Holley Technical Sales Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
bandjone

Post by bandjone »

Thanks for the reply - Yes - tuners can be seen in Windows as external drives with the following folders - logs, ready, runtime, tunes and Updater
bandjone

Post by bandjone »

As update - I originally noted three (3) I2 Intune tuners with issues as a result of attempted updates - I actually find that I have a total of four (4) I2 Intune tuners that failed during the update process and are now locked at the same point in the login process - as pictured in my original post.
bandjone

Post by bandjone »

No Updates???? No suggestions on how to resolve???? Need some help - Anybody having similar issue???