i3 Tune - Will not detect my wifi

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
quasarn01

i3 Tune - Will not detect my wifi

Post by quasarn01 »

I've been trying to configure the wifi on the i3 and to no avail. Wifi Setup hangs for a few minutes and then goes to the Select the Network prompt, but, not showing my wfi connection at all, just a blank page... I'll go to Connection Info and and it will hang in limbo for several minutes to an hour before having to pull the plug and reboot... Is there and update that this unit needs or is my I3 broken?
quasarn01

Re: i3 Tune - Will not detect my wifi

Post by quasarn01 »

Okay, while I'm connected to my laptop inside, the wifi will still hang or it will go to the wifi page but show no networks available... I can go out to my truck and now it will go to the wifi connect page and show my wifi network, but, when I click on my network to connect, it will sit there and spin the "Please Wait" message for hours and not connect... This is a new development because it would not even detect my network before today... Just wondering if the I3 somehow gradually begins working on its own... There was no updates available when connected to my laptop earlier today... I had plans on getting a 2nd license for my 2008 Charger Daytona Hemi but without having the wifi option, I don't think I'll go that route... Any thoughts anyone? Anyone?
345Hemi300

Post by 345Hemi300 »

quasarn01 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:56 pm Okay, while I'm connected to my laptop inside, the wifi will still hang or it will go to the wifi page but show no networks available... I can go out to my truck and now it will go to the wifi connect page and show my wifi network, but, when I click on my network to connect, it will sit there and spin the "Please Wait" message for hours and not connect... This is a new development because it would not even detect my network before today... Just wondering if the I3 somehow gradually begins working on its own...
There was no updates available when connected to my laptop earlier today... I had plans on getting a 2nd license for my 2008 Charger Daytona Hemi but without having the wifi option, I don't think I'll go that route... Any thoughts anyone? Anyone?

Same here for my i3 to the t. Although before going inside with it I looked up this only to see that no one has answered your question in over a year. I would like to know if this was solved or not.
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

It's best to download and install the Update Agent programmer on your pc/laptop and use that to update it... the wifi can be buggy..

The first thing you will need to do is download and install the Update Agent (Ignition) program on your Windows pc/laptop - this program is used to update your inTune i3 tool to the latest updates/fixes - https://www.diablosport.com/downloads/

Once that is installed, then connect the inTune to your computer and let it start up and get to the main menu screen. 

Then launch/run the Ignition Updater program.  It will search for and find your inTune and will start downloading any new updates.  The inTune will install the updates on itself, you may need to reboot it so follow its on-screen instructions -- and when it's done and everything is up to date, the Ignition Updater program will show that your inTune is now up to date.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mikel

Post by mikel »

345Hemi300 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:18 pm
quasarn01 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:56 pm Okay, while I'm connected to my laptop inside, the wifi will still hang or it will go to the wifi page but show no networks available... I can go out to my truck and now it will go to the wifi connect page and show my wifi network, but, when I click on my network to connect, it will sit there and spin the "Please Wait" message for hours and not connect... This is a new development because it would not even detect my network before today... Just wondering if the I3 somehow gradually begins working on its own...
There was no updates available when connected to my laptop earlier today... I had plans on getting a 2nd license for my 2008 Charger Daytona Hemi but without having the wifi option, I don't think I'll go that route... Any thoughts anyone? Anyone?

Same here for my i3 to the t. Although before going inside with it I looked up this only to see that no one has answered your question in over a year. I would like to know if this was solved or not.
there are certain networks that for some reason dont play along with the wifi chip we use on the i3. Have you been able to get it to connect and update on any network?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com