HELP ! Want to restore to factory: Trinity says it needs update - DSDL tool says needs to be factory ??

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

wildtom

HELP ! Want to restore to factory: Trinity says it needs update - DSDL tool says needs to be factory ??

Post by wildtom »

Hi !

I have a 2016 Escalade 6.2 which is paired with my Trinity T1000 since approx. 2 years now.
I wanted to restore the tool to factory and restore my original backup file to the vehicle.

When i choose the performance button on the T1000 - it says that it needs an update for that vehicle.
When i connect it to the DSDL - the software says the T1000 needs to be factory resetted (so it has no stored datas on the programmer).

So i am stuck here.

What to do ?

It is maybe possible that the dealer installed a other Software version on the vehicle when it was on service the last time.
I didnt reset the car to factory before i took it to the service center.

I attached some pics of the messages on the trinity and the DSDL Software

Help needed !

Thanks !
Attachments
reset.jpg
reset.jpg (972.72 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
force.JPG
force.JPG (65.35 KiB) Viewed 2613 times
mikel

Re: HELP ! Want to restore to factory: Trinity says it needs update - DSDL tool says needs to be factory ??

Post by mikel »

give us a call so we can perform a 'force set failure' operation to get it back to stock.

Then it may be a good idea to consider an upgrade to a T2 :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
wildtom

Re: HELP ! Want to restore to factory: Trinity says it needs update - DSDL tool says needs to be factory ??

Post by wildtom »

Hi MIkel !

Sorry, calling will be a problem, since i am out of the US (Europe).
Can we do this via PN ? or e-mail ?

Thanks !!
And yes, a upgrade would be a good idea ... :)

Take care
Thomas
wildtom

Post by wildtom »

Mike - do you need any informations from me for that ? I would need to get this done asap ….

Let me know how we can proceed here

THANKS !!
Thomas
wildtom

Post by wildtom »

Sorry to say, but that kind of support sucks.

Still no solution or reply.
I tried to get in touch via e-mail - only response was to give a call - ALTOUGH i mentioned i am outside the US.

Of course i tried calling 2 times - waited for 15 minutes - but no one picked up the phone.
Sended 3 e-mails now - no response.

I need to get this problem solved ASAP !!

Could someone from Diablo pls. get in touch with me with a solution ???

Thanks !
Take care
Thomas
mikel

Post by mikel »

sorry, I don't always get to check the forum daily.

The procedure here needs to be done in real time. You can reply to the tech that responded to the email and ask them to work with you to do the key/password process via email during normal business hours.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com