Need a 'single use' CMR software

Please give us suggestions on how to serve you better!

Moderator: mikel

WildHorse

Need a 'single use' CMR software

Post by WildHorse »

For the individual. IE: non commercial. Locked to a single VIN that can never be unmarried kinda thing at a reasonable price. Just a thought. Cheers !
Gʀᴀʙʙᴇʀ Bʟᴜᴇ 2017 Mᴜsᴛᴀɴɢ GT 300A
06MonteSS

Re: Need a 'single use' CMR software

Post by 06MonteSS »

Won't happen... ever... It was whispered about, about a decade ago, when diablo was still a private company... And then it was shit-canned when, actually even before, Diablo was bought out several years ago by Holley... So it is not going to happen, ever... so don't hold your breath... Carry on... ;)

Too bad though that you have a Ffff... FFFfffff... FFfffoooooo.. Ffoooorrrr.. I can't even say it... If you had a GM vehicle, I could definitely get you hooked up with a custom tune!! :-)

-Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
WildHorse

Post by WildHorse »

06MonteSS wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:45 pm Won't happen... ever... It was whispered about, about a decade ago, when diablo was still a private company... And then it was shit-canned when, actually even before, Diablo was bought out several years ago by Holley... So it is not going to happen, ever... so don't hold your breath... Carry on... ;)

Too bad though that you have a Ffff... FFFfffff... FFfffoooooo.. Ffoooorrrr.. I can't even say it... If you had a GM vehicle, I could definitely get you hooked up with a custom tune!! :-)

-Lew
Okay, thanks ?
mikel

Post by mikel »

I'd still like to see this happen, but yeah, tough times.

We dont officially offer our CMR software anymore, and I dont promote the custom tuning side of the devices.

My hope is to remove any emissions or 'defeat' related from the software then to sell it to any and everyone :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

mikel wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 pm .... then to sell it to any and everyone :)
Noooo, don't do that... LOL!!!
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
WildHorse

Post by WildHorse »

mikel wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 pm

My hope is to remove any emissions or 'defeat' related from the software then to sell it to any and everyone :)
Ya I understand that aspect of it. Cause there will always be clowns doing the 2 big no-no's. Cat delete & EVAP delete. But then again my T2 has a LOT of parameters that can be changed: Timing / Cams / MAF / Fans / Limiter / etc., etc. It's just the 'info' tab doesn't give a good explanation of what exactly changes.
mikel

Post by mikel »

WildHorse wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:04 pm
mikel wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:13 pm

Ya I understand that aspect of it. Cause there will always be clowns doing the 2 big no-no's. Cat delete & EVAP delete. But then again my T2 has a LOT of parameters that can be changed: Timing / Cams / MAF / Fans / Limiter / etc., etc. It's just the 'info' tab doesn't give a good explanation of what exactly changes.
the WOT Timing adjustment changes commanded timing at WOT in the described RPM ranges
Same for the WOT fueling, can go richer or leaner.
The cams are also broken into different rpm ranges and you can ask for more advance or retard from the existing positions.
The MAF adjustment is global and increases the curve by whatever % you choose.
Fans are usually just setting target coolant temp.
Rev limits are pretty obvious...

Let me know if theres anything else :)
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
WildHorse

Post by WildHorse »

mikel wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:37 pm
Nah. Pretty much covers it. However in regards to timing, do the diablosport tunes do away with Fords Adaptive octane logic ? Or utilizes (works with) it ? Do I need to add timing say for example I go from 91 octane to 110 octane unleaded (similar stoic), or will the tune take care of it ? Thanks.
mikel

Post by mikel »

WildHorse wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:56 pm
mikel wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:37 pm
Nah. Pretty much covers it. However in regards to timing, do the diablosport tunes do away with Fords Adaptive octane logic ? Or utilizes (works with) it ? Do I need to add timing say for example I go from 91 octane to 110 octane unleaded (similar stoic), or will the tune take care of it ? Thanks.
the adaptive logic is still there. That said, it will only add so much. If you go from 91 to 110, its not a bad idea to add more to the commanded timing param so you start higher and dont have to rely on it adding all the time and will not limit yourself to max add if it wants more.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
ShaadRoq

Post by ShaadRoq »

I've been searching high and low for this. I just need to adjust my fuel table for new injectors. Guess it's not possible without a "custom" tune. If anyone knows of a workaround let me know please? Installed a flex fuel kit and I'm running lean during WOT. Thanks
mikel

Post by mikel »

You need a custom tune for injectors.
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com