DIY tuning

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

HOTMOPR

DIY tuning

Post by HOTMOPR »

How can you make your own custom tune? Is there a program to download? I'd like more control over my tuning. Especially after the eagle head swap, cam change, nitrous, and headers etc. Currently running a I3 platinum in my 06 Magnum R/T .
06 Dodge Magnum R/T. SRT Monkey wheels, Eagle swap, Comp cams HRT stage 3, BBK headers Nitrous Express.
HOTMOPR

Re: DIY tuning

Post by HOTMOPR »

Bump!
06 Dodge Magnum R/T. SRT Monkey wheels, Eagle swap, Comp cams HRT stage 3, BBK headers Nitrous Express.
06MonteSS

Re: DIY tuning

Post by 06MonteSS »

You need to be a tuning shop/diablosport dealer to be able to get Diablosport's CMR tuning software... There is no regular end-user tuning software available...

You can use the Dealer Locator to search for Dodge custom tuners that you can contact to get more info from them about getting a custom tune done... https://www.diablosport.com/dealer-locator/
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net