How to deal with a T2 when an old tune has been installed
Moderator: sohfast94
How to deal with a T2 when an old tune has been installed
I have just bought a T2 but my Jeep was previously tuned when a Vortech kit was fitted. When I bought the Jeep it didn't come with the old tuner and the new T2 wants an oem tune installed which I can't do . How do I get round this
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: How to deal with a T2 when an old tune has been installed
so its currently tuned for a Vortech?
If so, you should make sure to have someone lined up to retune it.
The only way to get this going is to let the device do the calibration update where it will reload a stock file and let you start tuning from scratch.
If so, you should make sure to have someone lined up to retune it.
The only way to get this going is to let the device do the calibration update where it will reload a stock file and let you start tuning from scratch.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: How to deal with a T2 when an old tune has been installed
Yes spoke to Johan about a tune which I'll get onto now. I didn't realise that would force a stock tune to be installed.
Thanks
Thanks