2007 Silverado, Diablosport i3-how to increase throttle setting

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

PigeonRacer

2007 Silverado, Diablosport i3-how to increase throttle setting

Post by PigeonRacer »

I just purchased the Diablosport i3 tuner and have been unable to find "adjust throttle" option using the advanced tune option. I have a 2007 Silverado-5.3 What am I missing? I was able to turn off AFM and adjust tire size but cannot locate throttle adjustment and thats one major reason I purchased; tired of the "mushy" gas pedal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
06MonteSS

Re: 2007 Silverado, Diablosport i3-how to increase throttle setting

Post by 06MonteSS »

you can't... There is no throttle setting for that old 2007 truck/ECM... The "Throttle Boost" adjustment is only available on 2014 and newer vehicles/ECM's...

A custom tune for your truck will give you better response/performance though... If you have the inTune i3 8245 Platinum version tool and are interested in getting a custom tune done for it, you can email me directly at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

Thanks!
-Lew
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net