Where is the customer care team??

This area of the forum is for discussions relating to the T2 monitor/tuner on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

baldeagle

Where is the customer care team??

Post by baldeagle »

Hi, I hate to come here to rant but I am getting pretty frustrated.

I placed an $1000 order 5 days ago and received no order confirmation. So I have emailed each day asking for a confirmation my order was accepted and received no response at all. I have tried to phone at least 10 times and nobody answers the phone regardless of what option I choose.

Money left my bank so I know the order went through, I would really appreciate a confirmation and an update. I am in the UK so phoning is expensive. I have a shipping address in Florida and I need to know when it will be there as I have other items waiting there for this order so it can be shipped to the UK.

Can someone please respond to one of my emails?

Order ID: 100072426
06MonteSS

Re: Where is the customer care team??

Post by 06MonteSS »

Sales & Marketing
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM EST Saturday: 8 AM – 2 PM EST

Toll Free: 1-866-404-6141
Telephone: 561-908-0040

support@diablosport.com
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

yep, that's great and that's the email I sent 5 emails to and the phone number I have called over 10 times and nobody answers. (all calls made between those times)
mikel

Post by mikel »

i looked it up, I see it shipped on 9/8. It was a T2/PCM kit for a 2015 Ram correct?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com