2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 - Installed 93 Tune, now FCW/ACC No Workie

Discuss Predator 2 for Chrysler vehicles

Moderator: sohfast94

Tom87GN

2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 - Installed 93 Tune, now FCW/ACC No Workie

Post by Tom87GN »

Just purchased a "used" Predator 2 from a guy in California. Unlocked. I downloaded the Updater Tool on my PC, then plugged in the tool and "updated" it.

Went to the car, plugged it into the port and began the sequence to install the Diablo 93 canned tune. Right off the bat I heard a ding and the FCW light came on and the dash indicated that the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) was disabled. I didn't think anything of it through the entire sequence to install the tune......even after the unit cleared all DTC's. The FCW/ACC are still off and will not work correctly.

I even went back to the STOCK tune to see if that that made a difference. Nope, still got the FCW/ACC off.

Used my scanner to try to clear the remaining codes. There were a whole bunch of U0100 codes listed and all were successfully removed but the below:

U0422-00 Implausible Data Received From Body Control Module (both pending and confirmed).

These issues where not there when I last turned the car off prior to plugging in the Predator 2 tuner.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I like my cruise control and I ABSOLUTELY HATE lights on my dash lit up.

Thanks in advance.
Tom87GN

Re: 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 - Installed 93 Tune, now FCW/ACC No Workie

Post by Tom87GN »

In addition to that said above, all of the below codes also appear each and every time I start the car. The car runs just fine on the 93 tune, it's just that the FCW is disabled and the cruise doesn't work.

Side note: Both the FCW and ACC (plus traction control) were disabled when I had bad wheel speed sensors, but BOTH times I got a bad sensor, it also threw "implausible" read codes for the location of the sensor. In this case, after the Predator 2 was connected, there are no such codes for bad wheel speed sensors. Both rear wheel speed sensors have been replaced and cured the aforementioned issues.

The codes I get each time I start the car (and how many of them) in addition to the one (1) listed above are:

U0415-00 - Invalid data received from Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module "A"
U0100-00 - Lost communication with ECM/PCM (9 times)
C124C-00 - ACC disabled due to ESP
U0101-00 - Lost communication with TCM (5 times)
U0422-00 - Implausible data received from Body Control Module
mikel

Re: 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 - Installed 93 Tune, now FCW/ACC No Workie

Post by mikel »

did you adjust tire size or make any adjustments when you loaded the tune?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com