Post by Elwaykid »

I have the Diablo i2 with a tune for my 2015 Silverado
I need a tune for my 2011 Silverado
can somebody help me out I haven’t been on this site in a few years
Thanks in advance
06MonteSS

Re: Anotherr tune for different truck

Post by 06MonteSS »

So you restored the original backup stock tunes to your 2015 truck right? Need to do that in order to unlock/reset the inTune...

then, you need to download and install the Update Agent updater program on your Windows PC/laptop - this program is used to update your inTune to the latest updates/fixes - https://www.diablosport.com/downloads/

Once that is installed, then connect the inTune to your Windows PC/laptop and let it start up and get to the main menu screen. 

Then launch/run the Update Agent updater program.  It will search for and find your inTune and will start downloading any new updates.  The inTune will install the updates on itself, you may need to reboot it so follow its on-screen instructions -- and when it's done and everything is up to date, the Update Agent updater program will show that your inTune is now up to date.

And then you can select/install the preset canned ECM and TCM tunes into your 2011 truck..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net