2010 Sierra Denali (6.2, cal. not stock) - Can I use (not stock) Calibration as Default?

Discuss Predator 2 for GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Rocksolidcummins

2010 Sierra Denali (6.2, cal. not stock) - Can I use (not stock) Calibration as Default?

Post by Rocksolidcummins »

Hey, yes I will be calling customer service when they are open, just figured I'd also put the information into the public realm, since the answer to the following question was not.

I purchased a 2010 Sierra Denali earlier this year. I am impressed with the power the truck has, feels very fast. My issue is with the delivery - it's lazy.
Or at least it seems that way to me.

Purchased a Predator 2 Platinum, 7220. Initiated tuning process, display on handheld reads "calibration file not stock". I know that I can get it taken care of by customer service, but I have an extra request :
Is there anyway to keep my current calibration as the "stock" file that the predator reinstalls to my truck, once I unmarry it? By current calibration, I am referring to the "calibration file" that is "not stock".

Thank you in advance for any info you can share on this, this is my second Predator purchase and I am always impressed with the resources available on this forum.
- Cam
2004 2500 Cummins Reg Cab - NV5600 - Southbend - DS Predator w RKL - HE351C - Head Milled .020" - ARP - 40% Nozzles - Gone
2010 Sierra Denali - 6.2 L - rusty but clean, comfy but mean.
mikel

Re: 2010 Sierra Denali (6.2, cal. not stock) - Can I use (not stock) Calibration as Default?

Post by mikel »

That wont work in this case. If you considered swapping to an i3 device, it would most likely save whatever is there currently as the 'stock tune'.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com