New Predator 2 tuner white screen

Discuss Predator 2 for GM vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
Jam13
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:35 pm

New Predator 2 tuner white screen

Post by Jam13 »

Hey everyone I just got my tuner in today and I plugged it in for the initial update and set up and I just get a white screen. The computer doesn't recognize that the tuner is plugged in. Anyone know what the issue could be?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New Predator 2 tuner white screen

Post by mikel »

hard to say, but sounds like it could be a hardware issue, give us a call and we'll get it swapped out, 561-908-0040
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator 2 for GM”