Intune PCM/TCM Calibration in Need of Update

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Bchapman75
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:56 am

Intune PCM/TCM Calibration in Need of Update

Post by Bchapman75 »

Good Morning, I have an Intune I-1000 and keep getting the messages PCM Calibration for (my vin) might need and update, and TCM calibration for (my vin) might need an update. My tuner seems to be up to date when I connect to my PC, and is showing Version 1r04e. I have included the info file as I have seen this asked for in other posts. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Attachments
info.xml
(4.64 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Intune PCM/TCM Calibration in Need of Update

Post by mikel »

you need to update with the update agent software.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”