So I drop 1200 clams on the Trinity with the piggyback Pulsar computer because it said I could adjust shift points and many other things..... nope...
The Pulsar canned settings work but the trinity doesn't tune shit. It's basically a monitor device.
Someone please explain is there some service I need to buy or license to get this things to actually do anything? If so who do I buy from and does it come with some anal lube for the good screwing I got by spending 1200 bucks on something I could have got from bully for 350??
2018 Ram 6.4l Hemi
Trinity/Pulsar issue 6.4 Ram
Moderator: sohfast94
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Trinity/Pulsar issue 6.4 Ram
This kit includes the T2 monitor, not tuner. Wouldn't really work to sell 2 tuners together 
https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_ ... s/32452-TM
I dont see any mention of trans control here? Were you looking up the T2 tuner for the Ram and basing it on what that shows?
Thanks
https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_ ... s/32452-TM
I dont see any mention of trans control here? Were you looking up the T2 tuner for the Ram and basing it on what that shows?
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]