Predator support for Dodge gas vehicles

Moderator: mikel

PhilBrentjr

How to turn off the MDS?

Post by PhilBrentjr »

U7135 v9r29
Dodge 2010
Charger R/T

Went to the performance tunes and adjust tune, but didnt find the MDS listed.
Did the Canned Tune 91 CAI Perf tune I installed, automatically turn off the MDS?
Or is there some other way to do this?
Please Help!
PhilBrentjr

RE: How to turn off the MDS?

Post by PhilBrentjr »

Ok went for a drive, the MDS is still on. Is it able to be turned off? or do I have to re-install the Stock OEM tune and then mod the MDS? and if so.. if I re-tune it for the 91 Oct CAI canned tune, will that over write the MDS being turned off and turn it back on? Please help.
mikel

RE: How to turn off the MDS?

Post by mikel »

its int he modify tune menu after you select the tune you wish to modify.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
brandy16

Re: RE: How to turn off the MDS?

Post by brandy16 »

PhilBrentjr wrote:Ok went for a drive, the MDS is still on. Is it able to be turned off? or do I have to re-install the Stock OEM tune and then mod the MDS? and if so.. if I re-tune it for the 91 Oct CAI canned tune, will that over write the MDS being turned off and turn it back on? Please help.
Go back to the 91CAI tune and select it. Then you will see install tune and below that you will see modify tune. page down to modify tune and select it. you can now go through and find MDS and turn it off. When your done hit the ESC button until it ask you if you wan't to install the tune. hit yes and it will load the 91CAI with the MDS off. You do not need to return the car to stock to do this. Print these instructions so you will have them in the car with you. These are not the same as the ones that came with the predator. They go into much more detail. Hope this helps.http://www.case-enterprises.com/xeryder ... edator.htm
brandy16

Re: RE: How to turn off the MDS?

Post by brandy16 »

brandy16 wrote:
PhilBrentjr wrote:Ok went for a drive, the MDS is still on. Is it able to be turned off? or do I have to re-install the Stock OEM tune and then mod the MDS? and if so.. if I re-tune it for the 91 Oct CAI canned tune, will that over write the MDS being turned off and turn it back on? Please help.
Go back to the 91CAI tune and select it. Then you will see install tune and below that you will see modify tune. page down to modify tune and select it. you can now go through and find MDS and turn it off. When your done hit the ESC button until it ask you if you wan't to install the tune. hit yes and it will load the 91CAI with the MDS off. You do not need to return the car to stock to do this. Print these instructions so you will have them in the car with you. These are not the same as the ones that came with the predator. They go into much more detail. Hope this helps.http://www.case-enterprises.com/xeryder ... edator.htm
Sorry could not get the link to copy and paste. Try this http://www.case-enterprises.com/xeryder ... edator.htm
singerofchrist

Re: How to turn off the MDS?

Post by singerofchrist »

I have a I3 tuner wanting to turn off the MDS on Ram 2013. I go to modify parameters and the MDS option is not there. Is not available to do or where or what do I need to do?
mikel

Post by mikel »

singerofchrist wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:29 am I have a I3 tuner wanting to turn off the MDS on Ram 2013. I go to modify parameters and the MDS option is not there. Is not available to do or where or what do I need to do?
hmm, what do you see in that menu?
is there a 'switches' group?
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com
jcave126

Post by jcave126 »

singerofchrist wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:29 am I have a I3 tuner wanting to turn off the MDS on Ram 2013. I go to modify parameters and the MDS option is not there. Is not available to do or where or what do I need to do?
Same here with my 2011 Durango.
mikel wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:12 pm
hmm, what do you see in that menu?
is there a 'switches' group?
In the modify parameters all that's there is tire size and traction control.

Josh
mikel

Post by mikel »

that sounds like the quick adjust menu, if you are sure you are selecting the modify parameter option, give us a call, 561-908-0040
Mike Litsch
561-908-0040

tech@diablosport.com