Need Latest CROM file for T1000

Questions and comments specific to the DiabloSport Downloader application.

Moderator: mikel

mattstertx

Need Latest CROM file for T1000

Post by mattstertx »

I know the T1000 has not been supported for several years but I never ended up updating it. I know that at some point an update came out for it to write TCM tunes but I can't find a CROM file at all. Any help would be appreciated.
06MonteSS

Re: Need Latest CROM file for T1000

Post by 06MonteSS »

Those T1000's were discontinued many many years ago and are no longer supported... hence why the dsdownloader program is no longer available to update it... and the ollllld update server that was for those old t1000's no longer exists - so even if you had the dsdownloader program, it wouldn't do anything, you can't get any updates for it...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
mattstertx

Post by mattstertx »

If I had the CROM file I would be able to update it that's why I was asking if anyone had it. When you press update it brings up the file browser to select your own file.
mikel

Post by mikel »

what version is on it now?
chances are there is nothing newer....
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
mattstertx

Post by mattstertx »

It's on one of the very first revisions for the T1000 I got it back in 2016 and never updated it last I checked is was 1.1x.x or something along those lines. I know an update for it allowed it to start loading tunes to the TCM but I don't have that version on mine.