Tune fo T1000

Post questions about your Trinity for a Ford vehicle here.

Moderators: mikel, sohfast94

BKolic

Tune fo T1000

Post by BKolic »

Hello,

Who writes custom tunes for a T1000 to be used in a 2011 Mustang 5.0? I have purchased a significant number of upgrade parts for it and I don't believe that there are any canned tunes to cover them. Thanks.
mikel

Re: Tune fo T1000

Post by mikel »

check with southern speed inc or Maybe Bama.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
BKolic

Post by BKolic »

Kind of wierd two additional posts but nothing showing.

I checked out Southern and they appear to be a good tuner. Thanks Mike.
BKolic

Post by BKolic »

Hello,

Is there anybody else? I tried Southern Speed and after 8 months of ignored emails on which tune to purchase for my mods I finally get a response.

Unexpected is an understatement. Shawn Ellis was insulting , abusive and down right nasty. He kept asking me to provide a "valid email" to prove that I had made a purchase. I repeatedly told him that I hadn't made a purchase yet and that I wished TO PURCHASE a tune and wanted to know which one was correct for my application. I even included the body of our exchanges for a refresher. His latest response is "Please don't write a novel. I dont read a lot of junk. Get to the point . Give me a valid email address."

I can't understand how somebody like this stays in business. I am trying to make a purchase and he is literally spitting in my face and handing out insults. I would advise anyone out there looking for a tune to stay the hell away from Southern Speed.
BKolic

Post by BKolic »

This guy is unbelievable. No stop tirade.

Him. "You are one of thise want freebie mfs."

Me. I don't want a freebie you ignorant asshole. I am trying to explain to you that I WANT TO PURCHASE a tune from you but don't know which of your products is correct for me. My engine is heavily modded and I am not a tuner knowledgeable person. I was simply asking you to tell me which tune from your list I NEED TO BUY. Is that not fucking plain English?

Him. "Supply the email address on the order and custom tune form that matches please.

Last request.

Blocked next."

Him. "Go elsewhere with you asshole self"

Me. Shawn,

Perhaps you should try reading a potential customer's emails?

I am not a computer person. I asked you WHICH OF YOUR TUNES I need to buy 10 times. You have several different versions. Clearly I wanted to buy one as I have been asking for 8 months.

You asked me to PROVE I purchased a tune over and over again. How can I send you an email address to prove I purchased a tune when I did not and needed you to tell me what to buy to account for the modifications I made?????

Him. "You are a pre customer asshole then. I will block you next. We don't want asshole fuckhead customers like you. If you are a Karen before.....well Pre fired.

Good luck asshole "
mikel

Post by mikel »

Jeez.

Try the guys at Mak Performance, makperformance.com
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com