PC Interface prob

Predator support for GM gas vehicles

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
jaschutz79
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm

PC Interface prob

Post by jaschutz79 »

I hate asking...but i'm trying to upload a my file to my CP so that I can send it to mikeL. I'm trying to follow the revised GM instructions. I open the interface software, connect predator, but there is no "PC communications" in the option folder of the predator. Also there was not a "tune it" option when plugged into the car to save the file from. The model is U7198 most recent revision.
chandler51
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 3:27 pm

RE: PC Interface prob

Post by chandler51 »

Not sure about the revised GM instructions...This is the link they gave me to follow for the instructions I used (and they worked for me anyway).

http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=P ... pic&t=6547
Image
jaschutz79
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by jaschutz79 »

Thanks for the help but, i saw that after i posted and tried it. No luck... under custom tune it only says Import Tune or Erase Tune. I tried clicking on import but it said "Imports should be started from Diablosport Downloader. This menu is obselete" Anyone else with suggestions?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Post by mikel »

On U7198 with the new 9r02 revision, hook the tool up to the DSDownloader, click get tune from Predator while the tool is on the main menu, and it will automatically extract the tune to the PC.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Predator GM Gas”