Purchased a 2008 Ram 2500 powerwagon 5.7 HEMI 545rfe.
Tried to load performance tune and getting error vehicle needs an update. Calid: 05094444AF.
Tool: U7137
Version: V9r13
I have DS Downlaoder 2.2.2.11 but see the server is no longer supported.
Thanks to anyone who can help.
U7137 asking for Calid update
Moderator: mikel
Re: U7137 asking for Calid update
I managed to locate the latest DS Downloader 2.3.1.0 searching on forum.
Was also able to locate the latest 9r14 crom.
When performing the update to the U7137 it starts and goes fairly smooth until stage 3 of the updating only goes around half way.
Then I get please wait for tool to reboot. Tool stays in tool is now under remote control doesn't reboot.
Once I click OK I then get (error XML parsing error: 'syntax error' at line 1)
Still getting the getting error vehicle needs an update.
I've done more reading (vehicle update DCX plus revision.docx)
Looks like I'm out of luck to get a new vehicle side update for Calid: 05094444AF.
Was also able to locate the latest 9r14 crom.
When performing the update to the U7137 it starts and goes fairly smooth until stage 3 of the updating only goes around half way.
Then I get please wait for tool to reboot. Tool stays in tool is now under remote control doesn't reboot.
Once I click OK I then get (error XML parsing error: 'syntax error' at line 1)
Still getting the getting error vehicle needs an update.
I've done more reading (vehicle update DCX plus revision.docx)
Looks like I'm out of luck to get a new vehicle side update for Calid: 05094444AF.
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: U7137 asking for Calid update
the calk update server no longer exists, unfortunately there's no solution to proceed here. unless you can get the pcm moved to the supported cal through another means.
there is a version of 9r14 that will load but there's nothing new/different there from 9r13.
there is a version of 9r14 that will load but there's nothing new/different there from 9r13.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: U7137 asking for Calid update
trade that Predator in on a current device and we'll give you 25% off the new tuner.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
Re: U7137 asking for Calid update
Mike thank you for the response I figured this was going to be the case.
I will work on upgrading to a newer device.
Cheers,
I will work on upgrading to a newer device.
Cheers,