mail/send unit to Diablosport for update? VIN lock services?

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
2011-2500-Sub
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:13 pm

mail/send unit to Diablosport for update? VIN lock services?

Post by 2011-2500-Sub »

Hello. I have read that you can ship a programmer to Diablosport in case it is VIN locked.

Can I send in a working i2030 in to be updated?

Got myself in a pickle. Bought a working i2030 unit, but I can't figure out the Update/Ignition software.

Thank you:)
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: mail/send unit to Diablosport for update? VIN lock services?

Post by mikel »

2011-2500-Sub wrote: Thu Jul 24, 2025 7:14 pm Hello. I have read that you can ship a programmer to Diablosport in case it is VIN locked.

Can I send in a working i2030 in to be updated?

Got myself in a pickle. Bought a working i2030 unit, but I can't figure out the Update/Ignition software.

Thank you:)
You can purchase an additional license for the i2 for $165 to allow it to be used on another supported vehicle.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”