5,7 MDS DELETE
Moderator: sohfast94
5,7 MDS DELETE
After installing the DiabloSport supplied PCM, I attempted to reprogram the PCM to delete the MDS routine. The vehicle is a 2018 Ram 1500 with the 5.7 HEMI. After going through the tuner menus to select MDS off, I worked my back out of prompts to the APPLY command, which I clicked apply. I assume the PCM has been reprogrammed to delete the MDS function. However, when I drive the truck with reprogrammed PCM, the ECO light in the dashboard still comes on. Does the ECO light mean the MDS has not been deleted? If so, how do I get the MDS deleted?
Re: 5,7 MDS DELETE
Eco and MDS are not the same thing - totally different... MDS is cylinder deactivation. Eco mode is a little leaf shaped light showing that you are driving like a grandpa... 
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Re: 5,7 MDS DELETE
I am a grandfather and damn proud of it. As for my driving, well that’s a different story. LOL
- mikel
- Posts: 58777
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 5,7 MDS DELETE
LOL.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]