My tuner is requesting that I send him the PCM/TCM files from my truck and I am having trouble pulling the TCM files. I have already pulled the PCM file but I do not see an option to do anything with the TCM. Is this common, and is there anything that can be done to resolve this? I am using Hemifever for the tuning and I would like to at least be able to get him the stock TCM tune file when I send my first set of logs.
My truck is a 2014 Ram 1500 5.7 with the 8 speed.
I wanted to see if there was an option here before I call, as I work M-F 8-5 and would have to take off work to call.
2014 Ram 1500 TCM Tuning Issues
Moderator: sohfast94
-
TheSecretRocker
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2026 7:10 pm
2014 Ram 1500 TCM Tuning Issues
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: 2014 Ram 1500 TCM Tuning Issues
Officially, our ZF8 support it 15+.
That said, your cal is one we can support.
Giive us a call with the stock tune loaded to the pcm and the tuner powered up inthe truck.
Ask for a force calibration update to get the TCM back to the AA cal, and then the device will offer you tunes for the TCM.
That said, your cal is one we can support.
Giive us a call with the stock tune loaded to the pcm and the tuner powered up inthe truck.
Ask for a force calibration update to get the TCM back to the AA cal, and then the device will offer you tunes for the TCM.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]