8/1 I updated and was trying to adjust and change my 3 Electric Fan settings. Have done this several times in the last year. I could not locate where I can change the fan settings like I used to after this update. Can you tell me, email me, where that setting would be found now ? 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8..I3 tuner
Thanks,
Ed S.
i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
Moderator: sohfast94
Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
so did find the Fan settings...running a 180 thermostat , 2007 6.1...there are several settings..on and off...how do you and what do you set All these settings to? Off has many...On has three
Thanks
Thanks
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
lower them all by the same amount, about 20-25*
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
ethancole53
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:55 pm
Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
Thanks, that makes sense. I was wondering about the same thing with the multiple fan on/off settings. Lowering them all by the same amount seems like a safer approach than changing only one setting.sprunki I’d also be interested to know if there’s a recommended minimum temperature range to avoid the fans cycling too frequently with a 180° thermostat.
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes
lowering them by about 20° each will put you in the right place for a 180 stat.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]