i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
mredjeep
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2026 3:54 pm

i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

Post by mredjeep »

8/1 I updated and was trying to adjust and change my 3 Electric Fan settings. Have done this several times in the last year. I could not locate where I can change the fan settings like I used to after this update. Can you tell me, email me, where that setting would be found now ? 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8..I3 tuner

Thanks,

Ed S.
mredjeep
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2026 3:54 pm

Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

Post by mredjeep »

so did find the Fan settings...running a 180 thermostat , 2007 6.1...there are several settings..on and off...how do you and what do you set All these settings to? Off has many...On has three

Thanks
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

Post by mikel »

lower them all by the same amount, about 20-25*
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
ethancole53
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:55 pm

Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

Post by ethancole53 »

Thanks, that makes sense. I was wondering about the same thing with the multiple fan on/off settings. Lowering them all by the same amount seems like a safer approach than changing only one setting.sprunki I’d also be interested to know if there’s a recommended minimum temperature range to avoid the fans cycling too frequently with a 180° thermostat.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: i3 tuner does not show electric fan setting changes

Post by mikel »

lowering them by about 20° each will put you in the right place for a 180 stat.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”