I can not understand

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
GarrySticc76
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:26 am

I can not understand

Post by GarrySticc76 »

I have installed/tried to install the Predator on my Avalanche. I get this ticking sound in my fuse box and now my truck will not start. Onstar has arranged a tow truck to tow it to the dealer. Anyone else experienced this???
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I can not understand

Post by mikel »

Was this a new P2 or an older Predator?
Will it allow you to return to stock?
I would urge you to give us a call so we can check it out before you send it off to the dealer.

561-908-0040

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
teamgoodwin.91
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:40 pm

Re: my throttle boost adjustment will not work in my intune

Post by teamgoodwin.91 »

:roll: Re: my throttle boost adjustment will not work in my intune i3 when I try to adjust it it will not move it stays at zero
teamgoodwin.91
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:40 pm

Re: I can not understand

Post by teamgoodwin.91 »

I have a 2013 dodge challenger the setting was working and now it stopped
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I can not understand

Post by mikel »

did you update the device at some point when it stopped working?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
slent29
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:05 am

Re: I can not understand

Post by slent29 »

I have the same problem after the last update can't adjust parameters for tune like throttle boost fuel or anything that I could before 2010 Chrysler 300 3.5 v6
Loriord
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 7:39 pm

Re: I can not understand

Post by Loriord »

I get bored quickly if a site only has fifty basic slot machines. A colleague from Canada mentioned during a casual chat that Century Casino has a massive collection that gets updated regularly. I created an account that evening to see for myself. The search filter made it super easy to find specific themes, and the site responsiveness was great on both phone and desktop. I tried out a mix of roulette and modern video slots, and time just flew by. It felt like a solid, honest place to hang out and test my luck without any unnecessary fuss or complicated menus.
Post Reply

Return to “General Questions”