Intune i3 platinum unlock help
Moderator: sohfast94
Intune i3 platinum unlock help
I just purchased an intune i3 platinum for a 2013 gmc 1500 from an individual. He does not have the vehicle it was originally married with/to and did not un marry the device from it. I would like to clear the device entirely can I purchase an unlocking software that will hard reset it or will I just need to purchase the additional vehicle software license? If I have to purchase the additional license on diablosport.com Im not sure if I buy the "GM i3 license" which says it is an additional license or "Additional tuning license for use with i2 i3 or t2"
- mikel
- Posts: 58774
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Intune i3 platinum unlock help
You'll need to purchase a license.
Connect the tool to our update agent software, let it update and when its done, the store will open in your browser.
Pick the GM license that is presented for $179 and check out then update again and it will add the license to the device.
Connect the tool to our update agent software, let it update and when its done, the store will open in your browser.
Pick the GM license that is presented for $179 and check out then update again and it will add the license to the device.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]