07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

General Tech Support Questions

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

07tundra
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:31 pm

07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 07tundra »

Hello
Diablo Sport Tuner for 07---08 Tundra 5.7 Engine Trucks ?
Does anyone know if this product is due to come to market, and any rough Spec,s on what it will provide?
I just purchased an 07-Tundra All Blk Sport Packedge, Reg/Cab , Sort/Bed
Just also bought Zoomers Catback exhaust , And AFE Air Intake for it too.
And plan on the TRD Supercharger due out in June so they say :)
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by mikel »

Certainly too early to be discussing an ETA...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
bruskiboy84
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:18 am

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by bruskiboy84 »

Hey mikel still to early for an ETA??
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 06MonteSS »

nothing like cross-posting in multiple threads, huh?? :lol: :lol:

yeah dude, they're still workin on updating current tools and apps, never mind brand new development for something that they dont' have access to yet (the pcm/ecm, not the truck itself, I know they have one of those)...

you have noticed they don't have anything for ANY foreign vehicles, right??? hehe... I would highly doubt this will happen anytime soon...

it may happen, but it ain't gonna be THIS year... or I betcha even in the first quarter of next year... they've got waaaay too much other stuff goin on and to do...
Last edited by 06MonteSS on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
Mike_Levy
Posts: 6715
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Location: Between Orlando and Tampa

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by Mike_Levy »

Oh I'm betting it will happen. DS just bought a Tundra, and TRD is backing them. Its just a matter of time before DiabloSport enters the Import market and us domestic guys get shafted.
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 06MonteSS »

hahaha, yeah....

I better see my TCM update done and available before I see any new foreign shit up on the site.. . :lol: :lol:
Last edited by 06MonteSS on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
cole
Posts: 506
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:45 pm

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by cole »

What if they figure out the Toyota TCM and make a tool for that... Would you settle for Toyo TCM in the Monte???


LOLOLOLOLOL I am just kidding. But thats funny.
Cole Stevens
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 06MonteSS »

I don't find that humorous...

what if I came down there and whipped some ass cuz I still haven't gotten my shirts yet??!! Would you settle for an ass-whoopin??


AAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


no, seriously, where's my shirts??
Last edited by 06MonteSS on Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
pk
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:27 am

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by pk »

Did you get shirts? If not email me at PK @ diablosport. com with address and sizes...
PK
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 06MonteSS »

haha, yeah I did... thanks PK... I guess Max had to get some more made up cuz you guys were all out of those new white ones, so there was a delay for a few weeks... but I did finally get a couple of them last Thursday...

thanks for checkin', I appreciate it!

although, Cole just mentioned to me that there are certain "crew" ones he wanted to get sent out to me for dealing with the delay... ;)
Last edited by 06MonteSS on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by mikel »

You dont know when to stop do you?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 06MonteSS »

hey, you pipe down over there... get back in your corner!!

if I didn't have to do your job for ya on weekends, and late nights, you may have a valid argument... :lol: :lol: j/k man! ;)

but I digress...

Just doin' what Cole said...

Mr. Stevens had originally wanted me to get the "crew" shirts to begin with, but somewhere along the line, that information got misconstrued... so, he suggested I mention it and ask about 'em due to the few week delay that I encountered, and still got the wrong shirts he wanted me to get.

Now, would you like me to continue on the issue of countless hours of forum support/custom tunes that get provided??? what was it that John said to me this weekend??? oh yeah.. "If you were to leave the forums, we'd have to hire somebody."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

see?? so you're gettin' off cheap...

HAHAHAAHAHA!!


j/k man.... hehe
Last edited by 06MonteSS on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by mikel »

Lol, alrighty then Lew, you win.

We dont even want to think about what would happen if you went away!!
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by 06MonteSS »

hahahaha... j/k with ya, guys... it's good to be able to joke around with ya and have some laughs...


oh, and sorry for the thread hijack... ;)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
LostAngel
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:57 pm

RE: 07- Tundra 5.7 Litre Engine Programmer ETA ?

Post by LostAngel »

Get the heck on subject guys!!


"Toyota"

Ok...is it possible I can ever get a shirt? I am practically 'marketing' for DS :P
Image
2008 Chevrolet Corvette
Victory Red
MN6
--Mods--
Avic-D3
SLP LoudMouth I Exhaust
Vararam Intake w/ Throttle Body Spacer
Predator DiabLewTune
Post Reply

Return to “General Support”